WE ENJOY WHAT WE DO
Our team is our greatest guarantee: young and dynamic people in a pleasant work environment and constant training.
These are the foremost members of our team:
ISABEL DE LA MOTA MENDIOLA
Localisation Manager and External Relations Manager
- Master in Translation: Specialized Languages, Universidad de Valladolid (Spain) and University of Ottawa (Canada).
- University degree in English Studies, Universidad de Málaga (Spain).
- Bachelor of Arts in English Studies, Coventry University (United Kingdom).
- 2001 Translation Bureau, Government of Canada, Translator (Internship).
- 2001-03 Videogames Localisation Agency, Project Manager (Spain).
- Localisation Lead Manager since 2003, GameLoc.
PEDRO CORTÁZAR PAGALDAY
Translator, Project Manager
- University degree in Translation, Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain).
- Master degree in Dubbing, Translation and Subtitling, Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain).
- Translator & Project Manager since 2012, GameLoc.
- “Gamer since age 5”.
ENRIQUE GARCÍA TORRES
- M.B.A., Instituto de Empresa, Madrid (Spain).
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Coventry University (United Kingdom).
- Experience in Business Administration and Venture Capital.